Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco De Mayo

Last night we celebrated Cinco De Mayo at the Dream house....... I happened to be in downtown Los Angeles near Olvera street so I picked up some delicious Tamales and fresh Churros.  I also made a simple spinach, mango, feta, and pepita salad, and fresh grilled corn with chili mayo and cheese.  I love meals like this! Sometimes its best to go straight to the source and buy parts of your meal from the masters, and then add your own flair..... What could be easier than just having to make a salad!
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlin...love the show and LOVE learning new recipes each week. I've been wondering what kind of camera you use...I've seen you use it on the show but was curious because it takes such clear closeups.

    ReplyDelete