Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cooking Away.......

I have been super inspired by summer veggies and the BBQ....... Check out what I have been up to at the dream house.....
Mache and raw asparagus salad
Grilled pork medallions 
Yellow tomato and fresh corn salsa
Beluga lentils with roasted summer veggies
Herb and lemon chicken
Summer squash ribbons
My version of raita
Mango + coconut sticky rice summer rolls
Asian black sesame slaw
Grilled Mexican corn
Homemade tortilla chips + Talapia ceviche
Tropical fruit compote with fresh coconut
Watermelon + feta salad with fresh herbs and hot peppers
Most recently I made one of my favorite meal yet..... this delicious salad with arugula finely sliced celery, Fuji apple, shaved Parmesan, lots of black pepper, prosciutto, and a drizzle of olive oil, lemon, and vinegar. YUM!!
These amazing rainbow chard homemade ravioli with pine nuts and marjoram topped it all off.......
Get inspired by summer!!!!


2 comments:

  1. yay! I've been missing my dose of food inspiration. what amazingly beautiful food caits! Those ravioli are incredible. bravissima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GEEEZ killing me with these dishes they look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete